Ringo Starr says Macca died in 1966 and was replaced by a lookie likie.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
I don't know whats funnier. that article or those discussing it as if it was real journalism.

have a read of the disclaimer on the website .

Another Armstrong connection.......

Allegedly McCartney used to have an employee who drove separately to the main Beatles carrying their drugs so that if caught the band could not be charged

And the conspiracy widens..... did Festina's Wiilie Voet ever act as a roadie for the Beatles?

accountantpete

Brexiteer
The Lance Armstrong connection is spot on.

Paul has hinted at this on many occasions and once even got off a plane carrying a Major Lance LP

post-122-12596774816645_thumb.jpg

What are the chances of finding look alike, left handed bass player, who is the same height, has the same voice and can play all the other instruments Mr Mac can?

Judas Priest managed it when Rob Halford left ,,, they auditioned tribute band singers IIRC

Apparently he had everything already, apart from the playing left handed, si they sent him to Jimi Hendrix for lessons. Unfortunately Hendrix was going to spill the beans and, well you can piece it all together for yourselves.

... so now we can add the mysterious death of Jimi Henrix into the mix... did the Beatles murder Hendrix to protect their dark secret?

buggi

Bird Saviour
Apparently the guy had already won the look alike competition and if you look at pre 1966 photos and post 1966 photos the height differences between McCartney and Lennon is extremely obvious (same height before, 3 or 4 inches difference after). ... As for the frog song... The prosecution rests it's case!!! LOL

I so want this to be true.

What that report didn't say was that he crashed his mini on the moon. I mean who leaves a farking WWII bomber in the middle of a moon.

classic33

Leg End Member
Apparently the guy had already won the look alike competition and if you look at pre 1966 photos and post 1966 photos the height differences between McCartney and Lennon is extremely obvious (same height before, 3 or 4 inches difference after). ... As for the frog song... The prosecution rests it's case!!! LOL

I so want this to be true.

http://sabotagetimes.com/music/the-curious-case-of-sir-paul-mccartneys-death/

The Frog song is one of the first things mentioned!

What that report didn't say was that he crashed his mini on the moon. I mean who leaves a farking WWII bomber in the middle of a moon.

If the stories of the Beatles drug use are correct then seeing a WWII bomber on the moon was the least of the illusions

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Ah, the old Paul-is-dead theory rises from the grave. This one's been around since Abbey road was released, the theory being that if you look at the iconic photo, Paul is dead as he's barefoot and holding a fag, George is the gravedigger, Ringo is the undertaker and John is God as he's in white. At least, that's what I've heard over the millenia. Apparently, the US version of the album has Pauls ciggy airbrushed out as smoking was frowned upon even back then.

Top Bottom