RIP Jack Bruce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RWright

Guru
RIP Jack

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
One of those rare musicians who have the unreserved respect and admiration of their peers. RIP. (My God, just recently the heroes of my youth seem to be going down like flies. *sigh*. I don't want to think about the implications of that...)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
One of those rare musicians who have the unreserved respect and admiration of their peers. RIP. (My God, just recently the heroes of my youth seem to be going down like flies. *sigh*. I don't want to think about the implications of that...)
You beat me to it!

The next thing, it will be the ones that are the same age as us, and eventually (if we live long enough) we will notice that lots of famous people younger than us are dying ...

Lullabelle

Banana
The bands who were around from the 50's, 60's and 70's are still remembered and respected today. The bands/artists of today won't be remembered in years to come.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The bands who were around from the 50's, 60's and 70's are still remembered and respected today. The bands/artists of today won't be remembered in years to come.
I remember my parents saying that about the 60s and 70s when they put on their music from the 40s and 50s! :laugh:

PS Does a little green blob appear in the top RH corner of my avatar? :whistle:

Top Bottom