Road Bike £900

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking to spend around £900 on a 2nd hand road bike. I know it will be looked after and would like carbon frame and fork. I am 5'10 and so around 56cm or (in Giant size a Medium) would be good. I know I could get a lower end carbon at new for the cash I have on offer, so it will have to have a bit of bang for the buck about it for me to consider it 2nd hand but I am confident that to the right seller this could be a very fair deal indeed.

IF you have read this and think you can help then pm me. I am also open to a set-up WITHOUT WHEELS for the same price as above if it is a good enough deal (I have roadworthy wheels on my winter bike that will do for a while) so...what have you got folks? What could make a massive difference to me but be an unwanted or unused shed dweller of yours just dying for a good home, a dedicated rider and some handsome cash.

yashicamat

Just a thought, but I bought my Raleigh Avanti Carbon Comp (carbon frame & forks) for a smidge over £900 . . . I wouldn't consider it barrel scraping, either. :smile: I'm sure they're available at similar prices elsewhere too.

Top Bottom