Road Justice Campaigners wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I signed some on-line petition from the CTC about Road Justice a while ago. Today I got the email below.
I haven't got the time, but I'm posting here in case anyone else might be interested.
The Government announced this week that it will conduct a full review of driving offences and penalties over the next few months. Now more than ever we need to strengthen the Road Justice local campaigner base to keep the pressure on the Government and the criminal justice system to toughen up on drivers who maim and kill.

You showed your support for Road Justice when you joined 12,522 others in signing the Road Justice petition, will you show your support again by becoming a Road Justice campaigner?

CTC is going to hold campaigner training days in nine cities across the UK for Road Justice campaigners. This valuable training will equip you with the skills and resources to campaign effectively for justice on our roads. Sign up now to become a campaigner and attend this training.

As a Road Justice campaigner, you will:

• Take part in campaigner training

• Work with the police to improve road safety for cyclists

• Attend court cases for driving offences and report back to the campaign coordinator

• Act as a spokesperson for the campaign

• Become part of a UK-wide network of local campaigners

• Be equipped with a campaigners' resource pack

• Receive support from CTC’s campaigns team

Check out the Road Justice website for more information about the training and to sign up to be a campaigner.

Thank you for your support.

Rhia

Rhia Weston
Road Justice Campaign Coordinator

Top Bottom