Road parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
Since my venge got nicked snd i am truly skint i need to botch a bike things i am after sre

Saddle white or black road style
Drop bars
Stem

Ultegra 6800 group or sram equivilent (if insurance pays will be a week or so)

Road wheels

They dont need to be in perfect condition and prices need to be cheap (free if possible i can cover postage) ive currently got 8 quid in my account lol i understand you maynthink im mad but things like the wheels i can get if the insurance pays

young Ed

Veteran
grrrrr, blinkin' idiots!

nothing my self but i would say look at ebay
if no one said anything on the face of wheels the shimano r501 should do you ok for the mo' at £70 for a wheel set
i understand you want a fairly good bike but could you go for say a shimano 105 groupset and spend a wee bit more on wheels? scratch the pennies and save £150 up for a set of fulcrum 7?
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
i had a feeling someone might offer some bits and bobs as when my rear wheel died and i asked about where to find a replacement various people offered to lend or sell me a wheel
Cheers Ed

vickster

Legendary Member
I've got a 110mm (or might be a 120mm) stem from a Specialized Sirrus somewhere which I'll send you FOC later in the week if you want it . It would be appreciated if you'd donate a couple of quid to Wateraid when you have the readies in lieu of postage

Top Bottom