Road parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Actually, I have a 120mm stem but that might be a bit long for you. Boardman stem which Hubster promptly swapped for a 100mm stem. If @young Ed can't help, I have one of those too.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Another stem (100mm Deda Quattro) and another saddle (Selle Italia Filante) here if you're interested. Ad's here, but obviously free to a deserving cause.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Yes the 120 is perfect for me thr selle italia saddle would also go great on the bike @StuAff if you still have it nextweek :smile:
I'm not expecting it to get sold (the one person who was interested decided against it because it's a few years old- lightly used and stored in a dark cool place so will last years of actual use- each to their own).

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Pm'd thanks alot for everyones generosity im going to get a thread up soon when i get a frame to put the parts on and you can all see the bike built by your genorosity! :biggrin:

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
So far ive got the bars/stem saddle and wheels sorted thanks alot guys, just after some pedals (keo if possible) and group parts Looks like the insurance will be giving me nothing now though as i cant find proof of purchase for cash payments anywhere (shops dont have them) hopefully photos of the parts on the bike will do!

vickster

Legendary Member
Stem posted

From the shops, surely if you got a till receipt they should have a copy (possibly, depending on how long ago)? Did you not keep the receipts at all?

Top Bottom