Road World Championships (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jarlrmai

Veteran
The poles put on some big turns at the start of the race. That avg speed is amazing for that distance and climbing..

The Couch

Über Member
How come there were still lots of Italians & Dutch Belgians there near the end? I
Fixed that for you :smile:

OP
OP
HF2300

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Poland and Italy did a lot of the legwork to pull back the break and it worked for one of them - was it a great masterplan or did Kwiat just make a great opportunist break? I suspect the latter although the break needed catching...

Think it was a bit of both. I don't think catching the break was related to Kwiat's attack, though as you say had they not brought the break back the cards may well not have fallen the way they did; and I think he'd worked out beforehand that an attack was on at that point if the cards fell the right way, when they did he was ready and took the opportunity. It was a masterly attack and beautifully timed, but I must admit even though I had him to win there were several points I thought they'd blown it.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
spent force, past his peak, same thing. ill take a charity bet with anyone that hes not top 3 in next years tour. £20 to charity of choice

accepted. in fact if he's not top two i'll payout

So Mr @Louch i accepted the bet...
My boss is riding ride London on Sunday £20 would be great.

Www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/STEVE-BREEN5

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Maybe I should have said if he cleanly got in top three :angel:.......I remembered during the tour posting this, couldn't remember where though. Donation going shortly , a Louch always pays his debts

Top Bottom