Roadrash's Zaskar warming Cyclechat Llandegla bash. Sat Oct 15th 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I should be ok for this. I will be on my rather battered stumpy. It is 12 years old so almost vintage! ^_^

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Your stumpy is newer than my Diamond Back with canti's. I'll be on the new one I reccon as I'll need to stop before I die, and I ain't jumping nowt on a fully rigid MTB with my poor skills. I haven't ridden Deggers, but have done Clayton Vale with Skolly !! Just bought swiss stops for the old bike as it really can't stop having used the new bike with Guide RS brakes !!!

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Nearly time for this and if the weather holds it will be a lovely day out.

@fossyant don't you need to get your TUE application in for due consideration before the day? I imagine you will be taking some pretty strong shoot for this ride and we need to decide if this is going to give you an unfair advantage :whistle:
Just to get things kicked of, I might want to take a paracetamol if I have a headache. Will I still be allowed to ride?

@si_c are you joining us?

si_c

Guru
@si_c are you joining us?
It's unlikely :cry: Mrs C has plans for that weekend that include me so it's unlikely I'll get a pass out.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Any idea on times yet? Need to be back by early to mid afternoon.
Also if anyone wants a lift from Wilmslow I can put a couple of extra bikes on the car.

Top Bottom