Roadrash's Zaskar warming Cyclechat Llandegla bash. Sat Oct 15th 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We are going to die

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Right - I have a cunning plan.

You lot can hare off down the black runs like rocket propelled weasels on speed..... I'll follow down at a more sedate pace, reflective of my more mature (and cowardly) attitude. I can then be the responsible adult tasked with explaining to the relevant authorities exactly how the carnage came about.

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...

You lot can hare off down the black runs like rocket propelled weasels on speed..... I'll follow down at a more sedate pace, reflective of my more mature (and cowardly) attitude. I can then be the responsible adult tasked with explaining to the relevant authorities exactly how the carnage came about.
I like it. I have already met Mrs Fossyant in a hospital, it's your turn next!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

I'll be following you. My bike is far more capable than me. I'll be using my 'don't want to get broken again just yet head'.

My missus would kill me.

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Talking of hospitalising my victims friends, @nickyboy are you sure you won't join us? I will lend you THIS bang upto date and very capable machine and even give you a lift there (if you don't mind riding in a tent topped jalopy)....
All you will need is a pair of SPD compatible shoes and your PPE of choice.

potsy

Rambler
You coming in the landrover ^_^
If it makes it that far :whistle:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Talking of hospitalising my victims friends, @nickyboy are you sure you won't join us? I will lend you THIS bang upto date and very capable machine and even give you a lift there (if you don't mind riding in a tent topped jalopy)....
All you will need is a pair of SPD compatible shoes and your PPE of choice.

The bike is called an "Expert" so that rules me out straight away

I actually have no MTB skills and, more to the point, no SPDs....so I'm out unfortunately. Hope you all survive

Top Bottom