Romance is not dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Stanstead, seeing it is in Essex surely?

stephec

Legendary Member
On the recent flight to Paris the hen party sat behind us was well lubricated. As with any hen group there is one foghorn voiced drunk in the middle orchestrating proceedings. Her chosen subject this time, for the delight of the entire Airbus, anal sex and how she wouldn't let her boyfriend do it unless she'd had a shower first.

Charming
That's golden.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Does the lady referred to in the OP travel by train?

sucked_off.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
On the recent flight to Paris the hen party sat behind us was well lubricated. As with any hen group there is one foghorn voiced drunk in the middle orchestrating proceedings. Her chosen subject this time, for the delight of the entire Airbus, anal sex and how she wouldn't let her boyfriend do it unless she'd had a shower first.

Charming
How exactly do you know she was well lubricated....?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I can't remember the last time I was shocked by such shennangins.....until a couple of weeks ago when I attended a wedding in Gibraltar.

Largeish group of people including three single girls. On the day of the wedding I was told the story that the day before one of the girls had met some guy in the town while eating lunch. The guy had offered to show her around Gibraltar a bit in the afternoon in his car. This afternoon "tour" culminated in having a shag in the carpark of Morrisons supermarket.

The girl then proceeded to tell everyone who would listen about this and was quite relaxed regarding the fact that everyone at the wedding knew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom