S-Works Venge build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I know the bike os a smaller frame that the old one but the venge is a compact feeling frame anyway, im the correct soze for the frame according to specialized

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I doubt its the stem taking you wide on the corners , more to do with you not knowing the bike too well yet . Its a beast , treat it like one and tame it !

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Im sure its something to do with the position once i get some cash ill go and try out some different stem lengths, i feel i cant get low and forward enough over the bike to corner properly, i really dont want to just go for it and risk skidding the frame across the road :sad: i already chipped the paint twice due to road resurfacing (seems to be atleast 20 roads local been done)

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Sit further back and try it . To be honest if im going that fast my ass isn't in the saddle anyway .

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Well today i went on a simple 22 mile each wqy ride with 3 hours between as i was meeting mates but the road got closed when i was on the way home so it turned into a 60 mile journey on rough roads smooth roads hills and rocky cycle paths ( oh no) and it performed great im really loving the bike :smile: shame the wheels are so heavy but the bike still weighs in at about 8 kg

Top Bottom