S works venge stolen durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
S works venge stolen from not even a foot away as i was talking a group of chavs one cought on cctv and one wrrested but bike not found Black and grey frame red bars and tyres. Stolen in stanley area co durham keep a look out

Big Nick

Sorry to hear that mate, hope it turns up

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I would lf had it back of the police didnt lock me in the car i got a name and adress when i posted it on facebook instanly tens of people said his name and even asking randomers on the street the reply was " yes i know that effing smackhead". Now its lost but the guy has been arrested its now in possession of his mates and has been seen being rode by a chav on cctv :/

e-rider

crappy member
so did the guy literally take the bike from you?

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
A cautionary tale, whatever the ins and outs.

Stanley has a bad reputation locally.

Like so many such places, a minority, but active, number of nasty pasties ruin the place for the majority of decent folk who live there.

It's an area I cycle past occasionally, but I do just that - cycle - I would never stop unless I had to.

Further to my first post... I think what makes us all feel really gutted for you is that..... You're a true member not a 'newbie' who joined just to spread the word about a stolen bike (not that I mind that exactly though....anything to get any bike back to its owner) and we watched you build this bike from scratch................. first read this thread 4 hours ago and I'm still not over the anger I feel towards the B******ds..... seriously hope you get this back......

Last edited:
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
The dick has just been spotted roaming my local area topless so was not charged as promised i feel so tempted tog et hold of him and get the word out of him but ive came to the decision not to do so, everyone in the area knows the bike and wont be able to sell it on apparently they cant charge him as he was caught wearing different clothes

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
And here is the local nutter as tou can see he has obviosuly just shoved clothes on due to his dhoes tucket in top and jakcet allover this is not half an hour after it was nicked
image.jpg
A

Top Bottom