S works venge stolen durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Bike was found a few days ago nearly two years later. I spotted it on eBay and found it in Birmingham, won the auction and police went to pick it up for me today. just waiting until I can get off work to go pick it up which will probably be a few weeks! Exciting times!
What'll you do when you get it back? And any word on the person who took it.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Will call the insurance company and see what then crack is, not sure on condition or anything yet but it appears that it hasent been touched. the tyres are flat and no part has changed, my phone holder is even still attatched. Got the guys name who had it but it's a hell of a long way from where it was stolen, will wait and see what the seller says in the investigation

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Bike was found a few days ago nearly two years later. I spotted it on eBay and found it in Birmingham, won the auction and police went to pick it up for me today. just waiting until I can get off work to go pick it up which will probably be a few weeks! Exciting times!
Bloody hell Jack, two years!
Is it still a complete bike?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Lock the thing up next time you leave it somewhere ;)
Ditto, even outside the chippy.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Get a small Kryptonite fahgettaboudit lock if youre just going local. that way at least you can technically 'immobilize' the bike. Wont stop someone picking the bike up and running off with it though. but it will cause them some problems if they try to sell the bike on ebay with it still attached.

Just a deterrent

Top Bottom