• June

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • July

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • August

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Less than a month to go now.

Can I please ask everyone who is coming to PM me their CC handle, real name, mobile number and emergency contact number. Much obliged.

I am getting the train to York on Saturday AM. I am not sure if I'll stay over after the ride and make my way back to Manchester on Sunday. Anyone else staying?
You have PM. I'll be staying the night at the mates in Newton on Ouse- if you want any pub/restaurant recommendations I can ask them if you like?

OP
OP
middleagecyclist

middleagecyclist

Call me MAC
Thanks for the reply @StuAff.

Far too far for me at present, but my neck of the woods and I can add that yes the tree roots on the cycle path are a bit pants from York as far as Naburn, but it gets much better after that. Plus also that route 66 is grand - I used lots of it on one of my favourite bike rides ever.

27th is a Cubs-away weekend, so if a bed for the night (complete with racing car duvet cover!) or, indeed, a decent double sofabed for Friday and Saturday (either/both) would be of assistance to the travel plans, do say. I might even attempt to see you off from the Minster. With CAIK.

OP
OP
middleagecyclist

middleagecyclist

Call me MAC
[QUOTE 3727909, member: 10119"]Far too far for me at present, but my neck of the woods and I can add that yes the tree roots on the cycle path are a bit pants from York as far as Naburn, but it gets much better after that. Plus also that route 66 is grand - I used lots of it on one of my favourite bike rides ever.

27th is a Cubs-away weekend, so if a bed for the night (complete with racing car duvet cover!) or, indeed, a decent double sofabed for Friday and Saturday (either/both) would be of assistance to the travel plans, do say. I might even attempt to see you off from the Minster. With CAIK.[/QUOTE]
Thanks @User10119. Still not sure when i'm coming up or leaving York. I may well be in touch. CAIK on the depart would be a real treat. :notworthy:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Train tickets booked. No turning back now. 10:00hr depart from the Minster front door. I'll be there from about 09:30hr. Can I get a final count for those coming please. :hello:
Still coming :smile:

Top Bottom