Saw one of these today . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Just looks like a normal Flucking big lorry to me. :biggrin:

3-IN-One

I did not see it but overheard 3 other mtb gentleman speaking about a monkey sighting near a dorset golf course

If you see it,please spank it for me:wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I saw this the other day. Graphic!

DSCN1796.jpg

Nothing to do with football!

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm in Lagos and on Wednesday I saw a motorcycle taxi with the pillion passenger carrying a car windscreen on his lap, sticking up in the air, then right behind him was another mcycle with the pillion carrying an entire exhaust system bundled up with string and balanced on his head!

Maz

Guru
I quite often see an HGV with the name of the company:

Booker & Fitch

Bit of a spoonerism there...

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I hate to lower the tone but on my drives/rides up and down the M20/A20 I always see a haulage company wth SKAT written down the side. Probably those crazy Dutch!

Mr Pig

There is a shop somewhere near here called Sofa King. Somewhere, I've never seen it, just the vans. Slogan on the van reads:

Our Prices Are Sofa King Low"

I don't know how they get away with it.

Found this. Not the same as the van I saw but same slogan:
sofa_king.jpg

Mr Pig

Maz said:
That, I like. Looks a bit photo-shopped, but still a good'un.

No, it's genuine. I think that van is an American one but I've seen vans with the same slogan locally. One was parked right next to the vets we use, saw it there a few times.

dav1d

There is often someone dressed up as a statue in Manchester Arndale centre.

Near to the Arndale centre, I once saw two very large plantpots with plants in them. As I walked past, the posts spun round and out came two people dressed as plants!

Another time, there were people doing press ups in the middle of the tram tracks.

Another time, there was a guy with a large live snake around his neck - I don't like snakes, so stayed well clear. Saw him twice so far.

And there was a guy cycling alone Oxford Road once...on a unicycle! Saw him in twon too.

Years ago, in Beswick, there was a guy that drove this half motocycle/half car thing (passengers could sit in the car bit out of the rain).

buggi

Bird Saviour
i once saw a whale tanker and someone had written in the dirt on the back ...

"Poo"

made me laugh all the way to work.

Top Bottom