Scammers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Since coming back from Hunmanby,I have been snowed under with scam e mails about security on this cheap fire tablet,they all say the same thing no cover dangerous but they all say different dates,some say cover is coming to an end,or its gone or it's going to be suspended,trouble is I have never signed up with any security form,Mrs P bought it for me as a gift and it's on an all inclusive cover plan with her laptop plus our house computer.So these toads are all lying,it's now nearly 30 e mails since Friday,I just keep deleting them.

Since coming back from Hunmanby,I have been snowed under with scam e mails about security on this cheap fire tablet,they all say the same thing no cover dangerous but they all say different dates,some say cover is coming to an end,or its gone or it's going to be suspended,trouble is I have never signed up with any security form,Mrs P bought it for me as a gift and it's on an all inclusive cover plan with her laptop plus our house computer.So these toads are all lying,it's now nearly 30 e mails since Friday,I just keep deleting them.
doesn't your email system filter most of these out?
I use outlook on some chromebooks and an android tab - it catches most of them - those it doesn't I can very easily block.

Use reputable email providers such as gmail or Yahoo mail as in postman@gmail.com. They stop most of it at their end and won't even reach your inbox. Those they are unsure but likely be spam will land in your junk main inbox.

Also use more than one email address. One for serious matters and those you can trust and another for ordering stuff online. All Mail applications such as Outlook can handle multiple addresses.

Top Bottom