She Isn't Lying, she Is Really Sore After Cycling.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
“Cycling just sucks for that part of the anatomy”
Most men seem to think that when women complain of discomfort around their velvet underground, it’s a ploy not to have sex. But we promise you, cycling just sucks for that part of the anatomy.

We know it’s not exactly fun and games for the boys either – how everything manages not to get destroyed is beyond us.

But due to the chronic lack of female cycling equipment (and the fact men would rather read about this sort of thing on the internet than ask their partners to explain), many lack true awareness of the hellish pain that even a commute can inflict.

So come with us on a journey downstairs, which we’ve attempted to keep on the funny side of gross. Mind you don’t slip on the Vaseline….

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
What is just as much more disturbing is that @classic33 found this article and posted it on CC. :headshake:

CyclingFun

I had to purchase a female specific saddle for my wife as she was suffering every ride, but I also know many female riders who have no problems on any saddle. It think I saw an article somewhere saying that 1 in 3 women pro riders need medical intervention due to saddle related issues.

Top Bottom