Shimano M520 Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fabregas485

Does anyone have any Shimano M520 Clipless pedals they want to get rid of? I want a pair for my winter bike. They are cheap enough to buy new, but thought it was worth a try here first.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Honestly, you might as well buy them new. If you buy them used and pay the postage, you would only be saving a few quid over getting new ones from somewhere like Wiggle with free postage, and you would get the cleats too - LINK. (£15.99)

gbb

Legendary Member
Im a few days from home but if you can wait I think ive a pair you can gladly have...I probably brought them at a carboot for a pitiful price, if you can wait I can let you know midweek :okay:..

gbb

Legendary Member
Well they're M515s, but i assume basically the same....
20150812_193905_zpsyuiprqgt.jpg
I'll have paid a pittance for them at a carboot long ago, otherwise wouldnt have bothered buying them (just can't resist a bargain, even if i don't need them :laugh:)
No cleats...bugger really because i know i had some / them.

If you're interested, they're yours fabregas FOC, i'm not interested in the monetary side.

Kbrook

Veteran
There's some good guys on here to counteract the ones who take the mickey with their profit taking.Well done gbb.

Reactions: gbb

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well they're M515s, but i assume basically the same....
20150812_193905_zpsyuiprqgt.jpg
I'll have paid a pittance for them at a carboot long ago, otherwise wouldnt have bothered buying them (just can't resist a bargain, even if i don't need them :laugh:)
No cleats...bugger really because i know i had some / them.

If you're interested, they're yours fabregas FOC, i'm not interested in the monetary side.
I have that type on my MTB. They are pretty much the same as the M520, just slightly chunkier. I have been using them for over 10 years and have never needed to do any maintenance on them other than a clean,and lube every now and then.

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom