Shimano RS31 - benefits of.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
You'll probably not notice any difference over the wheels you're already using.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I rode some of these a while back and they are very noisy. The spokes emit an incessant whooshing noise that, quite frankly, is frigging irritating.

If you get them I think that this is what you will notice most.

SpokeyDokey

Or spend money and be happy! After all it is the basis of a good economy! Sticking it in your pension is just plain dull (but oh so very sensible).

Or alternatively, spend everything on *hite to keep the economy moving, adopt a Dodo like stance re funding your old age, and then, in x decades time, ponder on your stupidity as you eat a tin of cold beans whilst wrapped in a space blanket. :tongue:

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Or alternatively, spend everything on *hite to keep the economy moving, adopt a Dodo like stance re funding your old age, and then, in x decades time, ponder on your stupidity as you eat a tin of cold beans whilst wrapped in a space blanket. :tongue:
Ok yep, or die at 59 or whatever, which could happen, never seeing the hard earned pot that you squirrelled away! :laugh:

SpokeyDokey

Ok yep, or die at 59 or whatever, which could happen, never seeing the hard earned pot that you squirrelled away! :laugh:

Oi - that's not nice. I'm 59 in November! :ohmy:

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Oi - that's not nice. I'm 59 in November! :ohmy:
Oops sorry :ph34r:,
Just a lot of folk I know have worked all their lives saving for their retirement and...............not made it sadly.
It's a tough one, you have to live for today and save in case you make it to your hundreds :wacko:.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Hang on, didn't you say not so long ago you've got enough shovelled away to buy several Pinarellos yet bang on about your Argos bike?
I did have, I spunked it all on the last remaining venturas from Argos, they are all in my custom built triple garage in the grounds of my mansion, coz I love em.
Oh and not sure if you read it or not as I've been banging on about it...........a lot, but my ventura and I just won my clubs TT championship :becool:.

Top Bottom