Shocking CCTV of a cyclist being pushed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dommo

Veteran
Saw that on the Guardian...Plenty of face-time on the camera there for an ID so you'd hope he gets found.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
This scumbag chased after and violently pushed a woman off her bike for daring to speak to him.

thug.jpg

Any info to police on 101 quoting images 180410 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Video can be seen here at the foot of the page.

GC

Dommo

Veteran
I hope she has a husband/brother who`s 6"3

I know what you mean, but size isn't everything. If they find him a bit of Polonium into his can of Tennents super whilst he's in the bookies would do the job ;)

It's actually number two trending article on the Graun at the moment so a lot of people are going to see it. It seems unlikely he's not going to get identified. As to whether anything is done is another question...

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
On the Beeb web site too. Hopefully more coverage will catch the tw@t.

I know what you mean, but size isn't everything. If they find him a bit of Polonium into his can of Tennents super whilst he's in the bookies would do the job ;)

It's actually number two trending article on the Graun at the moment so a lot of people are going to see it. It seems unlikely he's not going to get identified. As to whether anything is done is another question...
Just a figure of speech .. I didn't think there is enough intelligence to see him in a bookies ;)

Plax

Guru
I have no sound at work, but didn't she nearly run him over on a pedestrian crossing and then shake her head at him?

Top Bottom