shoot rolls downhill...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Tell her not to sign/write anything or even speak to the people. Seriously, if they are making any form of accusation, it is best for your wife to go totally silent, get a work representative solicitor and speak through them. Don't do ANYTHING without legal representation.

Mortiroloboy

The only person I'd be making a statement to would be a police officer, and then only as a witness, if the family want to make a complaint let them go ahead, if its of a criminal nature let the police deal with it, if its a disciplinary matter then deal with it as it occurs, don't go making any written statements to employers. remember innocent until etc etc There is a trend towards this provide a written statement malarky, which I don't like. Oh and get some sound legal advice.

Willow

She must be entitled to have someone with her and I would suggest that is essential so someone can minute the meeting factually. She will no doubt be very worried and may well forget things. If she is in a union she could take a union rep also if you have legal cover on your house insurance there may be some advice from that quarter.

Top Bottom