Shortage of bricks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

The Site Manager on the development, where I have purchased, mentioned this in our meeting last week, as a possible factor that could delay the build. Hoping that isn't the case!!

If it does delay I would be at them for extras , possibly landscaping the back garden( some grass) which they usually never do .

Drago

Legendary Member
Ah yes, those pesky foreigners, coming over here and... stealing our bricks? :scratch:
without immigration our existing population would be shrinking slightly, hence no need for all those bricks.

U

User6179

without immigration our existing population would be shrinking slightly, hence no need for all those bricks.

You have not thought that through , who will build the houses we do need if we stop immigration ?^_^

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'd bang my head against a brick wall but I might do myself some damage. No, it's ok, never mind... both my lovely GP and (NHS) dentist are two of the brick theives.

:banghead:

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
A brickie once said to his labourer you may well have shovelled 2 ton of mortar into a wheelbarrow and dumped it on a mortar board today but I have picked it up with a small trowel and put it on a wall :smile:

Maybe, but the brickie didn't have to walk it 60metres up a muddie slippery incline to the board! Or carry it in a bucket up a 5 metre ladder! Or some times in a bucket up a ladder with a hod full of bricks over the other shoulder!

U

User6179

Maybe, but the brickie didn't have to walk it 60metres up a muddie slippery incline to the board! Or carry it in a bucket up a 5 metre ladder! Or some times in a bucket up a ladder with a hod full of bricks over the other shoulder!

Who do you work for? elve n safety , your not allowed to carry materials up a ladder.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Who do you work for? elve n safety , your not allowed to carry materials up a ladder.
This was 14 years ago. I did it for 18months and realised I needed to get an office job lol

Top Bottom