Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

later on in halfords a random consumer asked me if that was a "Deefie 5"..! for reasons unknown i found myself saying no, it's a Deefie 3.

He then proceeded to admonish me for riding my road bike on the light trail around Pennington Flash, at which point i started ignoring he.

pumpadave

Here's my 2015 Revolt 3, it's a great ride the speed and handling of a road bike, but loving being able to hit the muddy stuff !!!

Attachments

• 20150212_074942.jpg
    20150212_074942.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 63

jnrmczip

So my new member of the family. Not covered many miles yet. But so far the ones covered have been enjoyable even the commute home when I fell off getting used to the clipless peddles .

By far more comfy to cycle than the road bike on the commute due to road surfaces and cutting through parks.

Giant any road 2 2015 thumbs up so far

Attachments

• 20150329_114945.jpg
    20150329_114945.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 46

Nearly there

Veteran
New Campagnolo Zondas and fizik bar tape (not totally convinced on the tape TBH) on the Defy Advanced :thumbsup:
Has your saddle got an hole in the top?I couldnt figure out how to tighten the seat to the post it kept coming loose so gave up and put a saddle with a hole in the top so i could tighten it properly.Did you have issues?
16263824589_a1bd8e545c_c.jpg

MikeW-71

Veteran
Has your saddle got an hole in the top?I couldnt figure out how to tighten the seat to the post it kept coming loose so gave up and put a saddle with a hole in the top so i could tighten it properly.Did you have issues?
No. To adjust the saddle angle, loosen the main bolt from under the back of the saddle then turn the knurled nut under the front of the saddle to raise or lower the front. Tighten up the main bolt again when you're done. It needs to be very firmly tightened, make sure you use a decent quality allen wrench or you'll strip it (DAHIKT).

Top Bottom