Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sir adrian dangerous

Über Member
IMAG0398.jpg
IMAG0399.jpg
New bike

Martyb32

IMAG0412_zpsf7s8c98g.jpg

claggypants

Until an hour ago it was the 105 hydraulic brakes but then I've realised I've stretched the cables. I need to find something to stop the cable rattle though and I think the tyres might have to be changed. Amazing saddle though. I've spent all summer trying to find one to fit me for my Allez and now I have.

Davos87

Guru
I finally picked up my 2014 Defy 1 last week. I confess to not being sure of the colour when i first saw it in magazines, but it's really grown on me since I seen it in the flesh!

View attachment 84544
Yes when I saw it in the shop my first thoughts were, mmmmmm, its VERY blue so I plumped for the black and red one.
However I have seen a few this colour out and about and its really grown on me. Think it looks stunning.

RegG

Über Member
IMG_0068.JPG

My Defy 0 shortly after arrival. The reflectors have all disappeared and it now has some decent bottle cages and Topeak Aero wedge bag. Pedals were replaced with Shimano PD-R540 SPD SL pedals and the saddle is shortly to be replaced with a Selle Italia C2 Gel Flow in black (I managed to damage the stock saddle when I had a clipless moment!). The bar tape with get replaced with black when the white gets too dirty!

Top Bottom