Show us yer garage............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
hiltz said:
well this is the bikes i have in the garage... from TT, to single speeders, to roadies, MTBs... Carbon, steel, ti, alu... its all there!

garage.jpg

:smile: super clean garage alert

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
hiltz said:
well this is the bikes i have in the garage... from TT, to single speeders, to roadies, MTBs... Carbon, steel, ti, alu... its all there!

There are some folk you could take an instant dislike to! :laugh:

:smile:

hiltz

MacB said:
:ohmy: super clean garage alert

The beauty of having a garage and a shed outside for all the crap you need to hide (also you can see the wall on the right)

threebikesmcginty said:
There are some folk you could take an instant dislike to! :angry:
:biggrin:

Jealous much? haha... But seriously you dont want nor need that many bikes...... More trouble than its worth! For stooopid people only.

e-rider

crappy member
hiltz said:

garage.jpg

that garage is larger than my house - and 7 bikes

I've heard that Sir Alan Sugar is now into cycling - looks like he is using CC too!

bagpuss

Guru
Having a major problem in my garage.I want the large steel bench out.However since I put the bench in the garage I have narrowed the width of the back door.The front up and over is totally sealed.Bench will not fit throuh rear door.Angle grinder time!!!!!

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
bagpuss said:
Angle grinder time!!!!!

Should that not read "ANGRY GRINDER TIME" :blush:

oliglynn

Über Member
Tidy Garage.jpg

Just put up shelving and tidied it yesterday - was a complete tip beforehand, couldn't even move in there! My god i'm knackered today after all that work!:blink:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Following a chat at LBS I've ended up with a load of stuff from them pre their latest refit. New bike hanging rack and wall mounted tool storage. Total cost zero cash and a few scrapes and cuts on the hands.

I can't work out how to insert images so have put an album up under galleries.

Following a chat at LBS I've ended up with a load of stuff from them pre their latest refit. New bike hanging rack and wall mounted tool storage. Total cost zero cash and a few scrapes and cuts on the hands.

I can't work out how to insert images so have put an album up under galleries.

gallery_4072_47_303491.jpg

You sure it was the bike shop you got that lot from because that looks suspiciously like the hanging rack in our butcher's and that begins with B too.

Top Bottom