Show us yer garage............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was this thread which finally gave me the impetus to sort mine out and here it is, finally sorted but not yet organised and filled up with tools and vices etc...

It looks a bit odd because it's a quickly stitched together image as I have a long narrow brick shed. So left wall is the bench, all the shelving and one bike is on the back wall and the right wall is all bikes.

garage_resize.jpg

I'm happy to say to theclaud there where no bodies in it but this level of shed tidiness probably marks me down as a potential serial killer. I won't mention my cellar plans. :eek:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Crackle said:
I'm happy to say to theclaud there where no bodies in it but this level of shed tidiness probably marks me down as a potential serial killer. I won't mention my cellar plans. :tongue:

Potential? I've already alerted the authorities... :eek:

rusky

CC Addict
It would be a start if the bloke next door would get his 2 quad bikes out that have been in there for 2 years!

I have a lump hammer & meths in there!

Oh & there are 5 bikes in there, can you see them all???

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
rusky said:
It would be a start if the bloke next door would get his 2 quad bikes out that have been in there for 2 years!

Flog 'em!

ChrisKH

Guru
Tharg2007 said:
just spotted another under some curtains. I bet its full of bikes in there, hes hiding them from the missus ;) :biggrin:

Spot on. A bit of a late response from me, but that set of curtains is hiding my new wheels.............

Goldie

Über Member
When I first read this thread, I was going to wait until the missus was out, put all three bikes in the lounge, take a couple of phtoos, post them and then tidy up before she ever knew what had happened. But then she looked at me the other night and told me I'd be in trouble if she ever saw the bikes in the house. And she has a way of finding out about these things. And they're not, to be fair, the most oil tight bikes. So I chickened out ;)

Top Bottom