show us your aluminium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shaun o'shea

trek pictures 005.jpg trek pictures 006.jpg

my trek with the scotts old group set on and some new to me dura ace sti's

Attachments

• trek pictures 007.jpg
    trek pictures 007.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 70

ijm770

Über Member
IMG_2013031937603.jpg

Hopefully got this posting lark right!

Here is my CAADX ultrgra disc commuter. Had it for a few months, managed to get through some dodgy conditions over the last wee while.

matthat

Über Member
Ha Ha yeah!! In 2 minds as weather to pop em off or not!!

using clipless but has been ok for months? only after leveling seat has the pins and needles started....

Try lowering your saddle a smidge aswell as levelling it. Seems the nose of the saddle is now higher than you are used to and pressing more into your family assets area. This area is flooded with nerves and bloodworks, could be causing your P and Ns.

May be worth sliding it forward a few mm's and sitting further back on the saddle, more on your sit bones rather than the perineum area. Let us know how you get on.

monkeylc

Über Member
Try lowering your saddle a smidge aswell as levelling it. Seems the nose of the saddle is now higher than you are used to and pressing more into your family assets area. This area is flooded with nerves and bloodworks, could be causing your P and Ns.

May be worth sliding it forward a few mm's and sitting further back on the saddle, more on your sit bones rather than the perineum area. Let us know how you get on.

been out several times now and it's seemed to have gone?
Prob just a one off.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Time to share a few pics of that which has occupied me for the last few months. Alluminium frame, Alex S500 wheels shod with marathons. Selle SMP-TRK saddle with suntour suspension seatpost ,XT mechs Sram chain and cassette, Collnago chainset and forks with TA rings, 34 - 45 - 55, lightweight Welgo cage pedals, townie bars, Art stem and Deore M530 dual levers. It weighs in at spot on 10kg. Handsome !
Picture 048.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 55

Dan_h

Just to add to the thread here are some pics of my recently obtained DBR Sprint. Bought for commuting on, it seems pretty good for a sub £500 aluminium bike. The tyres, bars and saddle all went in the bin to be replaced with a few things I already had. Been riding this the 40 odd mile round trip to work regularly since November.

PIC_0013.JPG
PIC_0011.JPG
PIC_0012.JPG

Top Bottom