Show us your Cannondales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
Who cares about 'the done thing' - just do the 'I want to do this' thing, whatever that happens to be! :thumbsup:
Bravo! I still have the dork disk on mine.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Yeah thats great thanks. Just to find a good deal on one now.

For what its worth I am 5foot 10 with a 31 inch leg and the 54 Synapse fits me nicely (had it over a year now ,still love it)

DSCN1330_zpslhzqzoue.jpg

PS It now has a black Brooks racing special which looks the part but isn't quite as comfortable as the brown B17 that is now permanently on my tourer.

Spoke protectors and wheel reflectors still doing their job.^_^

musa

Über Member
5ft 10, 30" inside leg - 54 frame. Hope this helps.

View attachment 119177
For what its worth I am 5foot 10 with a 31 inch leg and the 54 Synapse fits me nicely (had it over a year now ,still love it)

DSCN1330_zpslhzqzoue.jpg

PS It now has a black Brooks racing special which looks the part but isn't quite as comfortable as the brown B17 that is now permanently on my tourer.

Spoke protectors and wheel reflectors still doing their job.^_^

Thanks guy. Thats helpful. I have longer legs 32/33 inside leg. But shorter than tou guys at 5'7

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
the best bet is get to an Evans or other big bikeshop that does canondales and try sitting on a few with pedals on to see how much seatpost you need and how far the reach is. I was on a 56 Scott prior to buying the 54 Dale. Both fitted me.

browny

Veteran
image.jpeg
Here's my Cannondale BadBoy 29er

crazyjoe101

Hello Cannondalers, here is a picture of my freshly build 2015 SuperSix himod (they were on sale at Christmas and it was too good to miss). I wouldn't have specced so high for a frameset but I had a bike in the wrong size with decent kit on it so I just wanted a new frameset and by the time I had stripped a standard supersix frameset it would have cost more than the himod so I went for it. I had had my eyes on a supersix for over a year anyway...
It's built up with a full Ultegra 6800 groupset and some Shimano RS81 C24 wheels; Basic finishing kit for now as money is short (I wonder why) - not even had enough to get matching bottle cages.
27932706776_517b5594ae_h.jpg
Just over 200 miles so far and loving it.

Svendo

Guru
Hello Cannondalers, here is a picture of my freshly build 2015 SuperSix himod (they were on sale at Christmas and it was too good to miss). I wouldn't have specced so high for a frameset but I had a bike in the wrong size with decent kit on it so I just wanted a new frameset and by the time I had stripped a standard supersix frameset it would have cost more than the himod so I went for it. I had had my eyes on a supersix for over a year anyway...
It's built up with a full Ultegra 6800 groupset and some Shimano RS81 C24 wheels; Basic finishing kit for now as money is short (I wonder why) - not even had enough to get matching bottle cages.
Just over 200 miles so far and loving it.
Lovely bike (just like mine!) I wondered which 'solution' you've used to fit the shimano crank in the PF30 Bottom Bracket?

Top Bottom