Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stu Smith

Veteran
001.JPG
My well loved Ribble

Boon 51

Veteran
Here's my two new bikes
Emonda SL8 - Copy 1 B 800.jpg Trek 5.2 Madone 800.jpg

On the right is the Madone 5.2 which has Conti 4000's and Paradigm saddle and is 8 kg in weight.
The black bike is a new Emonda SL 8 Dura Ace with a Paradigm carbon saddle and Mavic Elite s wheels and a 52/36 Dura Ace chainring upgrade instead of the 50/34 standard set up, this comes in at 7 kg and its awesome...
I have some new wheels coming for the SL 8 so then I will put the Elite S's on the 5.2.
Cheers...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Here's my two new bikes
View attachment 60925 View attachment 60926

On the right is the Madone 5.2 which has Conti 4000's and Paradigm saddle and is 8 kg in weight.
The black bike is a new Emonda SL 8 Dura Ace with a Paradigm carbon saddle and Mavic Elite s wheels and a 52/36 Dura Ace chainring upgrade instead of the 50/34 standard set up, this comes in at 7 kg and its awesome...
I have some new wheels coming for the SL 8 so then I will put the Elite S's on the 5.2.
Cheers...
Bloomin eck..........won the Euromillions? :laugh: They look amazing......enjoy!

jack smith

Veteran
Here's my two new bikes
View attachment 60925 View attachment 60926

Cheers...
Two new bikes of that standard! Wow!!

AndyRM

XOXO
My Specialized S works Roubaix. Full 10 speed Dura Ace with Easton Orion 2 Wheels. Thompson stem, Vittoria tyres and topped off with a Concorde saddle. View attachment 60955

Very nice. Is it an optical illusion, or is the cable for the back brake routed diagonally under the top tube?

Top Bottom