Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
My new Planet X beast ^_^
B2FONCmIEAAug2t.jpg

Only been out for 25 miles so far, but looking to get out tomorrow for a reasonable distance.

Jbblues

Very nice, though I'm still not sure about this style of stem. Does it bolt on over the steerer or is it some sort of integrated affair?
Yes, I think you either love it or hate it, it's integrated and certainly creates a lot of conversation
image.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Yes, I think you either love it or hate it, it's integrated and certainly creates a lot of conversation View attachment 61517

I can imagine! I'm not sure that I can come off the fence either way. On one hand it looks a neat innovation, but on the other just a gimmick; either way I'm not entirely sure of the purpose served, or any particular problem that trying to be solved.

Either way, it does look cool which is the main thing.

Thanks, Onyer, but do you mean the Bianchi or the Vikings?
By the way, the Bianchi does not look like that at present. It has been out in the rain over the last couple of days and needs a hose-down at least. Still, it's plastic!

Onyer

Thanks, Onyer, but do you mean the Bianchi or the Vikings?
By the way, the Bianchi does not look like that at present. It has been out in the rain over the last couple of days and needs a hose-down at least. Still, it's plastic!
I meant Bianchis. I always drool over them. So much I've been banned from the shop:smile:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Already on the Giant thread but hey , I'm excited .
The winter wheels are on

006_zps452b5052.jpg

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Lovely machine! What made you pick a TCR?
I guess I was a bit green really but when looking at road bikes I saw it in the giant shop and wanted it . Then I saw the price tag :eek: and bought a Defy 5 to test the water on road bikes again . I had road bikes in my late teens but not been on one for 20 odd years .
I got the bug and loved them again and then the TCR was discounted as the new models where due out .
Having looked into the Giant company and reading stuff on here it ticked all the boxes for me so I bought it and I am so glad I did .
It goes like shoot off a shovel even with me on it :laugh:

Top Bottom