Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jason.T

My boardman team carbon with fulcrum racing zero red passion wheel set, looking to upgrade the shifters to 105 from the current tiagra mainly because I don't like the cabling on show from the tiagra's
20150228_190201.jpg

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
My Cannondale Synapse Hi Mod Sram Red... With Cosmics
View attachment 82574
Nice, only a couple of months ago you had a lovely Giant, what happened? (And a couple more before that which were for sale if I'm not mistaken) was you bored with it/them already?

swiftylee

yeah justinslow had a few.

sold my tcr which i really enjoyed to build a giant propel with dura ace which i hated. only rode twice just not for me.

looked at new tcr advanced pro but was lots of money for the spec....

decided on synapse hi mod and get a smile even just a short ride to work

need to do more miles on it first

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
yeah justinslow had a few.

sold my tcr which i really enjoyed to build a giant propel with dura ace which i hated. only rode twice just not for me.

looked at new tcr advanced pro but was lots of money for the spec....

decided on synapse hi mod and get a smile even just a short ride to work

need to do more miles on it first
Cool, they were all lovely bikes to me!

spiderman2

Über Member
Specialized Roubaix SL4

Attachments

• red1 047.JPG
    red1 047.JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
I doubt it. Probably 90% - or more - of new bikes are specced with layback posts of some sort or other.

My Orro Oxygen came with a 3T Stylus 25 as standard, so that's definitely how they spec them up. I'm not sure if it's relevant to the geometry either, I'm going for a bike fitting sometime soon so i'll post some results after that.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
My Orro Oxygen came with a 3T Stylus 25 as standard, so that's definitely how they spec them up. I'm not sure if it's relevant to the geometry either, I'm going for a bike fitting sometime soon so i'll post some results after that.
That would be really interesting...

toyed with the idea of a bike fit last year but funds being low opted not to..

be interested to read your opinion.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Of topic completely I know and some will say its worth the money but not convinced its something you could not just work out for yourself ?? In fact if you have a turbo trainer or something to mount the bike on there are apps available which can record your position on the bike , minimal gains and all that ? Bike fit seems to be relatively new in being offered to anyone, remember alot of the pro`s out there are sitting on custom built bikes with top tubes longer or shorter than mass produced etc as an example. You don`t get all that with an off the peg bought bike ?

Top Bottom