Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Whatever side i see fit to put it on

Robeh

some off the comment's on this forum really crack me up..always someone who has to critical.
nice bike by the way...

Last edited:

jowwy

A quick review of some of your bike pics shows them to be on the left (ie correct) side, so we can all stand down..
A quick view of my bike shows its on the right......and no side is the right side, so stop bumping your gums and spouting out nonesense for the sake of it

Citius

A quick view of my bike shows its on the right......and no side is the right side, so stop bumping your gums and spouting out nonesense for the sake of it

You could start an argument in a phone box. I've already said it doesn't matter, but you chose to ignore that. Anyway, carry on being wrong.... ;)

jowwy

You could start an argument in a phone box. I've already said it doesn't matter, but you chose to ignore that. Anyway, carry on being wrong.... ;)
In that case if it doesnt matter, then i cant be wrong........

Robeh

i type with one finger is that wrong lol:rolleyes:

swiftylee

only added the green tyres citius...

well spotted on the qr never noticed it as was in a hurry...

as i am 62kg and the bike is very light i struggled in windy weather with the deep sections on cuchilo.

even though they looked the b******s, i have a 130 mile ride sunday with some 25% climbs so its a case of practical over looks...

unlike me for a change...

jowwy

Not personally a fan of coloured tyres, but if you like em...

Don't worry about the QR, cos jowwy says it's fine on the wrong side ;)
Jowwy says stop dictating to people what you believe to be right/wrong and spreading your bile filled nonesense all over the threads.............is my position clear enough for you

Citius

Step away from the BP meds, old son. Nobody's dictating (unless we include you, of course).

Seriously though - put the QR on any side you want. But don't be suprised if people laugh at you behind your back if it's on the wrong side ;) :laugh::becool:

Top Bottom