Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Cube hpc R .
20150803_182326.jpg
.love it

Mike!

Guru
20151003_170249_zpse3mo5yjh.jpg

My 2013 Merida Scultura 905 which has seen a few changes in it's life! (stem x 2, seat post, seat x 3, bars, brakes, tyres, wheels x 2)

Recently acquired Mavic Cosmic SLS's which I love the look of, not sure if I prefer the ride of the Fulcrum Racing Zero I had on previously but giving these a few miles to see how it goes. Having said that I recently completed a 50 mile sportive in my best average speed smashing several of my Strava PBs in the process (including some hill climbs) so they must be ok. Just not as "sprightly" feeling as the fulcrums.

Andywinds

Nice bike, I like the colours.

I've settled on this for now:

IMAG1391_zpscm3n00do.jpg

Small seat pack with multitool, tube and patches. Two water bottles, Garmin and small flashing white light on bars (red one on lid), pump in back pocket.

At least with it being an 'endurance' type bike it doesn't look overloaded...

Doyleyburger

Veteran
I've settled on this for now:

IMAG1391_zpscm3n00do.jpg

Small seat pack with multitool, tube and patches. Two water bottles, Garmin and small flashing white light on bars (red one on lid), pump in back pocket.

At least with it being an 'endurance' type bike it doesn't look overloaded...
Settled on it for now ???
That's a top class bike. No need to settle on it .......keep it and get some PR's on that bad boy

Andywinds

I was going to say as that is a really nice bike.

Nah, I mean I've settled on that setup for carrying the bits and pieces I need! Not settled for a sub-standard bike. It's much better than me!

Not new but I've just given it the once over for tomorrow's ride

Ritte Vlaanderen 2014
Ultegra 10sp
Rotor 3D crank
Zipp202 wheels
3T bars & stem
Fizik saddle
View attachment 105005
View attachment 105006
That is very nice indeed!!

Two tubes,Top-Peak pump,patches and multi tool plus chain link and some cafe money.
All fits nicely into the pretend water bottle.
View attachment 106385
Bike with micro seat bag.
View attachment 106386

I was bought a Gran-Fondo a couple of weeks ago;
Ultegra 11-speed
Ultegra wheels (Schwalbe 'ONE' tyres, '23')
Ritchey WCS stem, bars, seat-pin, tape & bottle-cages(!?)
'Flite' saddle that was new to my Dyna-Tech 755Ti, back in 1994 (& best saddle I've ever had)

Oh, & spot the 'Sad-Git' feature, given the Italian flag:whistle:
Ribble. Gran-Fondo. 5.JPG Ribble. Gran-Fondo. 7.JPG Ribble. Gran-Fondo. 8.JPG Ribble. Gran-Fondo. 12.JPG

Top Bottom