Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
IMG_20160727_171522375.jpg
Nice.

eggman

Great looking frame, but the carbon monocoque Vitus/Villiger ZX1 of the early 90s pre-dates the 386 by about 10 years or so.

b2fdba22b727ad29859ba3be46fd051a.jpg
I read on the LOOK .co. forum that the 386 was the World first. Could they have meant in the Tour De France where several were entered ? I never new carbon fibre was that old. Thanks for the heads up.

S-Express

I read on the LOOK .co. forum that the 386 was the World first. Could they have meant in the Tour De France where several were entered ? I never new carbon fibre was that old. Thanks for the heads up.

Not sure what they meant, without seeing what they actually said. But if they were claiming that the 386 was the world's first carbon monocoque, then you have to assume that whoever said it was not aware of the Vitus which preceded it.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Here's mine. Rose X lite Team Ultegra di2.
Stealth is the word-like it!

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
It does divide opinion! I'm currently looking for some bar tape to give it a little colour. The saddle has a yellow stripe as do the wheels so I'm looking for something predominantly black but with a little yellow. Surprisingly not a great deal of choice available.
It doesn't divide me mate, I love a drop of stealth.
Black bike, Black kit; a new super hero in the making, maybe? :ph34r:

Top Bottom