Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Fresh Today - had to flip the stem because they has set it up riser stylee and I switched the stock wheels for my Pro-Lites. It requires a tiny bit of tweaking and am waiting for new bottle cage and pedals. I just took it for a little test ride around the park... seems to run well enough :whistle:

Can imagine it flies...:thumbsup:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Finally finished gave it a quick ride around the block to check it all out, a little adjustment on the front derrailier all good now, first time on a carbon bike and it felt so smooth, think the saddle may need a bit of adjustment, will have a proper ride the weekend, roll on Saturday.^_^^_^^_^
RIMG0159.jpg

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
love it mate.
How much if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers.

£1199 with Shimano RS10 wheels or something like that... they are hefty but probably good for commuting or such like.
I am planning on upgrading the chainset next but might keep the rest as-is for a while. It's 7.6kg without pedals so about 7.8 with and if I switch the chainset, should drop to around 7.5, which is ok for me :smile:

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Cheers.

£1199 with Shimano RS10 wheels or something like that... they are hefty but probably good for commuting or such like.
I am planning on upgrading the chainset next but might keep the rest as-is for a while. It's 7.6kg without pedals so about 7.8 with and if I switch the chainset, should drop to around 7.5, which is ok for me :smile:
Sweet ride

Fresh Today - had to flip the stem because they has set it up riser stylee and I switched the stock wheels for my Pro-Lites. It requires a tiny bit of tweaking and am waiting for new bottle cage and pedals. I just took it for a little test ride around the park... seems to run well enough :whistle:

29yqyrd.jpg
Stem Slammed !

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Nah - there's a spacer under the stem before the dome spacer. The dome can actually be removed to reveal a regular, slim top part of the headset. I may remove it and run with a single 10mm spacer on top of that. Didn't seem quite aero enough Today but that may have been because of the beast of a headwind that was howling through Richmond Park.

Top Bottom