Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
View attachment 23340

@ Carbon Yes its this one! :-( I'm not a happy bunny

@ Goody no its not the one on the bottom of the wheel buddy lol

I did get to go out on it today for the first time and wow is the best word to describe how it rides and responds. My other bike is also a Bianchi its a Via Nirone and the difference it outstanding!

See I'd keep that - I like my bikes a bit different from the rest.

Vandiesel

Regular
They are 52 frames, with 90mm stems and fit me perfectly. Im quite short in the leg as well. They are super comfortable and I can ride all day in the drops unlike many people with loads of seat post showing.
I'm not to bothered about seeing loads of seat post but I hate seeing stems which are not slammed (still have to cut the steerer tube on the tarmac) so each to their own

Having said that, Mark Cavendish's OPQ Venge which features the same stem as myself does not show vast amounts of seat post either so I am in good company. :becool: All the fast kids run low saddles, don't you know ;)

Cav's Venge
1358159182773-1w0hev3opei5s-670-75.jpg

My Venge
View attachment 23206

Vandiesel

Regular
This has just got me at semi stage! And made me feel a whole lot better too.. Just slammed my stem and bars and lowered my perch!
Faaanks.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
They are 52 frames, with 90mm stems and fit me perfectly. Im quite short in the leg as well. They are super comfortable and I can ride all day in the drops unlike many people with loads of seat post showing.
I'm not to bothered about seeing loads of seat post but I hate seeing stems which are not slammed (still have to cut the steerer tube on the tarmac) so each to their own

Having said that, Mark Cavendish's OPQ Venge which features the same stem as myself does not show vast amounts of seat post either so I am in good company. :becool: All the fast kids run low saddles, don't you know ;)

Cav's Venge
1358159182773-1w0hev3opei5s-670-75.jpg

My Venge
View attachment 23206
Hey when did you edit that and add pics?!! ^_^ Cav's a Sprinter, spends most of his time in the Grupetto when the road points up...

Jokes aside it still looks nice just prefer a bit more seatpost

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Hey when did you edit that and add pics?!! ^_^ Cav's a Sprinter, spends most of his time in the Grupetto when the road points up...

Jokes aside it still looks nice just prefer a bit more seatpost

Lol did it when you were not looking.. told you guys with short seat posts are fast :rofl:

Anyway your views are fair, I would rather us have differences as It makes cycling and bikes a little more interesting. Ultimately it would be boring if all bikes were the same.
Not to mention I'm happier suggesting your wrong than admitting I'm a little stumpy in the legs

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Lol did it when you were not looking.. told you guys with short seat posts are fast :rofl:

Anyway you views are fair, I would rather us have differences as I makes cycling and bikes a little more interesting. Ultimately it would be boring if all bikes were the same.
Not to mention I'm happier suggesting your wrong than admitting I'm a little stumpy in the legs
Was going to say you must have the same stature as the mighty Cav but thought better of it lol. I prefer your one to Cavs but like the look of the one he got presented with today

Neilwoo123

Hmmmm, annoying, maybe you could negotiate a nice discount keep the bike and console yourself that you're riding something unique :-)

Ha if only that was the case, I've had a call off Bianchi in Italy about this and the Uk importer and my local shop and their not prepared to offer any form of discount! They want it back apparently and it will be scrapped! :angry:

Neilwoo123

Maybe you can take a hair dryer to it and remove that sticker, and some more of the over zelous branding while you are at it. :smile:

Ha ha,

We obviously like different kinds of bikes then from that comment. It's what makes us unique tho.
The sticker is applied under the lacquer on Quality frames :ninja: so it cant just be removed or re branded like some stuff out there! :tongue: lol

Top Bottom