Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevin Airey

Didn't realise there was a place to upload pictures of our carbon bikes and not seen any Orbea's on the pages, popular bike here in Spain, obviously.

Here is my Orbea Orca only equipped with 105 but changed wheels to Zonda's, been a great bike even better after a bike-fit in February this year. Born again biker back after 25 years and been riding on the road for 6 months this time around...

Sorry it's not a great pic!

image.jpg

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Didn't realise there was a place to upload pictures of our carbon bikes and not seen any Orbea's on the pages, popular bike here in Spain, obviously.

Here is my Orbea Orca only equipped with 105 but changed wheels to Zonda's, been a great bike even better after a bike-fit in February this year. Born again biker back after 25 years and been riding on the road for 6 months this time around...

Sorry it's not a great pic!

View attachment 25638

If thats the surroundings you cycle in your not going to be very popular on here lol . Nice bike that and an awesome view

Kevin Airey

Unfortunately this is where I have to cycle.

Seriously does have its downsides though. I live on the Marbella coast and the winds through the Straits of Gibraltar can be horrific and when it rains well anyone that has lived in a hot/tropical country knows it really bounces down.

Not to mention now having to contend with the sun every day with temperatures into the high 30's/low 40''s.

Yep sure is tough :-)

image.jpg

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Awesome handlebars :wub:
What about the rest of it? :whistle:

Nico

Full pic taken before changing the bars + stem and installing the bottle cages.
And yes Ultegra Di2 as included in the stock version, well pleased with it. Thinking of upgrading the wheels one day...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373405314.175120.jpg

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Don't you dare, :boxing: You are officially banned from Di2 unless I spec everything :becool:

lol noooooooooooo i was guessing what set up Nico had on his Scott. I noticed the internal wiring grommits and that and was hoping he didnt have a fugly external battery for you to comment on. I was wrong lol

And i wouldnt be adverse to trying out DA this side of xmas when bambino is done and dusted :blush:

Top Bottom