Show us your crossers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
I don't think there's a cross thread yet, I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Here is my pair:

Cyril and Red January 2012.jpg

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
And here is a few more from the build of the blue bike, which is, naturally, known as Red.

Red as a frame.jpg

Fabulously light frame from my new best friends at Kinesis :smile:

Red rear seatstay and brake detail.jpg

The amount of design thought that went into this frame is staggering. Note huge clearance, full length RD cabling and top tube cable routing.

Red January 2012.jpg

First time out for Red, still an incomplete build with temporary stem, bars, seatpost, and cables.

Red first time out January 2012.jpg

Norm

I hope that pix of another Tricross don't upset VamP too much, as I know (and understand) his comments about it being a "cyclo-cross style" bike rather than a true cyclo-cross bike, but I hope that these images will show that not every Tricross just gets used as a city hack (that was at the Royal Wedding last year) or a commuter... :giggle:

th_DSCN2142.jpg th_DSCN2144.jpg th_DSCN2145.jpg th_DSCN2148.jpg
th_DSCN2139.jpg

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
I hope that pix of another Tricross don't upset VamP too much, as I know (and understand) his comments about it being a "cyclo-cross style" bike rather than a true cyclo-cross bike, but I hope that these images will show that not every Tricross just gets used as a city hack (that was at the Royal Wedding last year) or a commuter... :giggle:

th_DSCN2142.jpg th_DSCN2144.jpg th_DSCN2145.jpg th_DSCN2148.jpg
th_DSCN2139.jpg

Hey, we're all one big happy cyclocross family here:hugs:

You should really clean your bike more though :giggle:

Norm

You should really clean your bike more though :giggle:
One ride, that's all that was, and it was less than a week old.

It was one of those "I wonder what sort of mess I can get myself into with something which pretends to be a CX bike" rides.

The answer is "quite a lot", which is why I took a few pics. :giggle:

Jmenorton

SDC14810.jpg

Heres mine Rose Pro DX Cross 2000 (I think thats the full name, not exactly the catchiest name in the world. Mostly using for Road rides and the occasional gentle trail, great bike.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
My Felt Breed SS:
photo10.jpg

And a close-up taken on the train on the way home from Fowlmead in January:
photo11.jpg

I've never actually raced on it though - meant to enter a few London X League events in the season just finished but other things kept getting in the way. Determined to do some proper CX racing next season.

d.

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
My Felt Breed SS:

I've never actually raced on it though - meant to enter a few London X League events in the season just finished but other things kept getting in the way. Determined to do some proper CX racing next season.

You a brave man to race SS. I say go for it :highfive:

Top Bottom