Show us your crossers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bluenite

That's too new and clean MP ... get out and get it dirty man or you'll upset potsy :whistle:

Here's mine (as if yous didn't know)
standalone

Pot,Kettle, back:whistle:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Pot,Kettle, back:whistle:
That was taken after I'd cleaned it Blue, you should have seen it before that picture was taken, covered in sticky greasy finger marks :ohmy: ;)

Bluenite

Surrrrreeee
That was taken after I'd cleaned it Blue, you should have seen it before that picture was taken, covered in sticky greasy finger marks :ohmy: ;)

Surrrrreeee:whistle:.

I do love CX bikes and would like to have one, but the ones that i want are too long in the top tube. are all CX bikes like that.

sean8997

MEKK Poggio 3.5 & Merida Cyclocross 3
P1300040.JPG

Had my Merida CycloCross 3 for a couple of years now, use it for commuting (got a spare set of wheels with marathon plus on), general road cycling and going for a good blast around Delamere Forest or Llandegla MTB trails

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
Surrrrreeee

Surrrrreeee:whistle:.

I do love CX bikes and would like to have one, but the ones that i want are too long in the top tube. are all CX bikes like that.

The Cube I have has a relatively short tt for it's size. It's a 59, but the tt is shorter than the Kinesis, which is a 57. Most people look to tt size as more important than anything else when choosing a cross bike, so if a bike you like has too long a tt for the size you would normally go for, try the next size down.

CX.jpg

Wrong time of the year, I know - but here's my cx bike. Columbus/Empella Bonfire frame with a mix of kit inc old Ultegra 9spd levers, TRP EuroX cantis, FSA Gossamer crank, Sora mechs, EA70 wheels (stickers say EA90), Grifo tyres (will be changed to Contis before next season), Riva BG saddle and Time Atac pedals. A great, sharp handling bike which also serves as my recovery day ride as well...

Pic taken in bright sunlight, so not very sharp....

Top Bottom