Show us your... dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kerndog

I dont have one (yet) but am in the process of looking for a suitable breed and thought that this might be a good way to see pics of peoples dogs and maybe get a bit of info on what they are like. Also started a thread the other day about getting one and it got a lot of responses, it seems everyone who owns a dog is bonkers about them and loves to show pics, so come on... show us your dog!

Leodis

Veteran
scrappy-doo_124281a_2237.gif

Bit of a rough one but overall suffers from small dog syndrome

Cracking pub, sadly not my local but me and Mrs ceejayh will be there on Saturday evening with my sis, her husband (who's also big into cycling...you probably know him!!) and my brother.
Ah. Are they a couple of Dodgy looking dogs or am I barking up the wrong tree.

OP
OP
kerndog

kerndog

I'd show you mine if I had one, but if I did, they'd look like these two (my sister's Tibetan Terriers which I mentioned in the other thread).

View attachment 31271

Love those! These are definitely on my top 3 list at the moment!

Thanks

Berties

Fast and careful!
image.jpg
We have a white boxer,getting old now full of life still but gets stiff in the evening,likes to get in puddles to cool down ,if I wash her when she gets home she rolls in a dust hole she dug in the summer,she's great with the kids, but if a dog shows her any aggression she will pin it down,26 kg of muscle no fat on this boxer,she will drive birds from the bushes an will pick up on a shoot(some times)

Top Bottom