Show us your... dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The old tripod dog, Cindy!:

image.jpg

Lullabelle

Banana
Lexie the Lurcher in Fruit Bat mode. The most mobile ears on the planet, sort of rotate like radar antenna. When she's running they lie flat on the back of her head. Dad is a big ugly greyhound, mum is a scruffy border collie. Orange box involved, we believe. Shes great.

p5252456-jpg.95110.jpg

Love those ears :laugh:

Gave up with Lexie, she sleeps pretty well wherever she likes. Has her own bed in the back sitting room and a stair gate to keep her there downstairs. Yeah, right. She just jumps over it, clears it with ease, and makes her way to the spare bedroom. At least she doesn't moult1

Length of rope, collar, heavy duty ground stake and kennel outside, once winter comes the pooch will appreciate the bed in downstairs room much more

View attachment 140744

View attachment 140745

A couple of recent pics of my Dogue de Bordeaux.
Sadly she has been diagnosed with cancer. I noticed a lump on her when we was on holiday last week, we took her to the vets when we got back and had a biopsy done and the results came back that it was cancer.
The vet said its near her lymph glands and because of this there's a very high chance it has spread elsewhere.
The thing is she's old now, Bordeaux have and average life from around 5-8 and she's 8 in December. I don't want to put her through the stress of an op especially when there's a high chance it has spread.
We talked about this as a family and also with the vet and we've all agreed to let nature take its course. She's happy, not in pain and apart from the lump you wouldn't know she was ill. As time goes by we'll take it one step at a time and the vet said pain killers will help.
Once she has no quality of life I know it'll be time to say goodbye
I'm so sorry to hear that Jay. I hope you enjoy the time you've got left with her, cracking dog.

Top Bottom