Show us your mutt.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Proto

Legendary Member
A better picture of Lexie taken a month or so back, aged 6 months. Love her dearly.

The ears are like radar antennae, they sort of swivel round, the left one slightly broken, and when she's in full gallop mode they lay flat on her head. An impressive sight at full speed.

P5252456.JPG

Saluki

World class procrastinator
This is my Millie dog. She is around 18 years old and a rescue. I love her more than anything or anyone in the world.
I will put pics up of the others when I am on my regular laptop.
Generaldogpics017.jpg [/URL

Proto

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3781276, member: 9609"]what size is she, in fact what is she whippet / collie or something ?[/QUOTE]

She's a lurcher. Her dad is greyhound/collie cross, a big dog, and mum an averasge border collie. We were unsure what size we'd end up with. She's about 19kg now and I'm told she'll probably keep growing until at least 12 months, so I'm guessing 22kg or so. Quite leggy, she runs like the wind.

Last edited:

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
20150504_213549.jpg

My two.
Black one is a Staffie Lurcher cross and is 2 1/2 years old, we got her from the Dogs Trust as an 8 week old puppy and I love her to bits. The Staffie bit makes her quite headstrong, and the Lurcher bit means she can really run.
White one is a full Heinz 57, we got her as a Romanian street dog rescue and we think she is about 5. Had a hard start - some lowlife has cut off half of her ear and most of her tail. We are giving her a better end to her life for as long as she has. She is quite intelligent and tries to do her best but gets so excited she loses herself and then gets confused. We have to calm her down and start again. She is adorable.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
hopefully my new little girl on the 27th of this month, so excited :hyper:
Oh dear.

Top Bottom