show us your red 'n' black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
The shiv - 40mm front and 90mm rear

IMAG0505.jpg

MikeW-71

Veteran
Some of these bikes, I just can't get my head around the arse up head down position you guys ride them, can you do high milages in these positions because they would cripple me! Lovely bike though.
Depends how flexible you are, but yes, it would be comfortable for them over long distance. I'm not flexible enough any more for those extreme positions, though my saddle is higher than the bars.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
002_zpswproirhu.jpg

The other Shiv so we can compare setups :okay:
The picture reminds me to level the saddle up a bit ! Will do that now !
Carbon wheels fitted ready for the rear disc to be ordered . Pads now dropped to the bars with no spacers and moved one marker up from level ( not sure if that's ok for tt ? )

teddydove

I am shocked at the positions some people ride there bikes...handlebars should never be higher than the saddle unless you are on a raleigh chopper...

potsy

Rambler
Finally got a bike that qualifies for this thread, and not just red dust caps on a black bike like my previous effort ^_^

IMG_0959[1] (2).jpg

jnrmczip

my grandson has a Black version of this, he was trying on my helmet and Gloves today

I couldn't resist it means he can get out the buggy also which is nice feel sorry for him being stuck in the buggy at least this way he can ring the bell and get used to the bars and stuff. I'm really happy with it as it will do him untill he is 4/5 and turn into his own little bike then we can get him a 2 wheeler. Wasn't to expensive either and and good quality which is even better seen a few around the same price but crap quality with very annoying plastic wheels.

Mandragora

Does it have to be just the one set of wheels? (Despite the rotten photo, the bike is entirely black, apart from the rear reflector - must just be too close to the shiny, newly washed car :blush:)
WP_20150608_12_31_34_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom