show us your red 'n' black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

noodle

i have never seen such a collection of ugliness in years, and i remember bula fashion

red and black is so tacky and 80's yuppy/sloane ranger ish. next up chrome everything

just to annoy black and white with black and yellow:laugh::tongue:

image_zpseb1b340b.jpg

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i see red bits...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i have never seen such a collection of ugliness in years, and i remember bula fashion

red and black is so tacky and 80's yuppy/sloane ranger ish. next up chrome everything

just to annoy black and white with black and yellow:laugh::tongue:

image_zpseb1b340b.jpg
Each to their own i say

But god those bikes you pictured above are sooooooo fugly

arch684

Veteran
wet weather /winter bike

Attachments

• DSCF2186.JPG
    DSCF2186.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 71

jack smith

Veteran
By far the best bike I've ever owned suited my riding style perfect, deadly fast on the straight and could really handle the power being put down, some chav is enjoying it somewhere now though looked gorgeous!
I'd say you must have had a few when you bought that one, it's horrendous!

GC

noodle

Surely the reflectors, especially the kids ones on the wheels, are the first things to come off. Had you only just nicked it?

something like that im not averse to having shiney reflective things on bikes especially viewable from the side or rear
i have my reasons and if they come off at any point i will be adding more. think ive some kelloggs ones knocking around:becool:

noodle

Each to their own i say

But god those bikes you pictured above are sooooooo fugly
yeah i get that see the giant thing looks awkward with odd bends ont' tubes making a curve away from the cables and then stupid skinny tyres that loose all semblance of grip if it looks like there is some mud within 30 yards..
feels quick on tarmac though, well compared to the bouncy things im used to but its hellishly slow if there is any dust gravel water etc in the way and god alone knows why i went for brakes that work about as well as those rod things butchers bikes used to have

anyone know any good alloy welders who can stick me some lugs for hopes on the giant?

blazed

220lb+
By far the best bike I've ever owned suited my riding style perfect, deadly fast on the straight and could really handle the power being put down, some chav is enjoying it somewhere now though looked gorgeous!

It looks perfectly suited to a chav. With all that over the top red it screams look at me, I'm a chav. Understated is what it's about.

Top Bottom