show us your red 'n' black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DTD

Veteran
True dat – mind you at least the coaster brake and 2 speed hub gets rid of brake and gear cables to the back wheel – Hmmm – I'm going to have a thunk about that front cable…

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Never been a fan of Red & Black, until now :thumbsup:
photo.php
10676318_10205420065365324_4813371873043171363_n.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
True dat – mind you at least the coaster brake and 2 speed hub gets rid of brake and gear cables to the back wheel – Hmmm – I'm going to have a thunk about that front cable…

Could you route it inside the head tube somehow? That probably won't work... Some neat cable-tying might though?

DTD

Veteran
The handlebars will turn all the way around (tight turning circle!) so as long as whatever I do lets it turn free – I wondered about a sort of cyclocross stylee gable hanger thingy? Hmmm – I wonder if the CycleChat Gurus can come up with a solution (red cable outers required of course).

AndyRM

XOXO
I had a brief hunt around on the interweb this evening and couldn't find anyone who'd come up with a solution. I suppose it's not really a problem though as it's a cracking looking piece of engineering.

DTD

Veteran
I've just got a book about the development of the "space frame" Moultons, which I'm looking forward to reading.
Thanks for having a look – I might have a word with some of the members of the 'Moutoneers' club.
I'm tempted to do something about the stem which is practical adjustable, but (to my mind) a bit fugly.

Top Bottom