show us your red 'n' black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Orville

My red and black bikes.

374.jpg

IMG-20110921-00013.jpg

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
What brand is the frame? Looks like a Spesh Venge, but it's not? Looks amazing though.
It is a Dengfu FM098 inspired by but not a direct copy of a Venge. I didn't want a copy.
I think Paul Curran sells the same frame badged up as a Blackhawk Tzar.
It is certainly stiff and fast.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
That is lovely , was it bought as a frame and built up by yourself
Yep bought the frame wheels and brakes and stripped the rest off my previous bike. I quite like building up from components as it is kind of unique to you rather than off the shelf.

jim55

Guru
Yeah Iv got an older steel bike but it has good components and I was thinking of doing same ,do you have a link for frame

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Here is my latest red and black build, although it does have a hint of white as well, although that will be gone as soon as the new stem and seatpost arrive.

DSCN2222_zps34a294d9.jpg
Some of these bikes, I just can't get my head around the arse up head down position you guys ride them, can you do high milages in these positions because they would cripple me! Lovely bike though.

I have done 205miles from London velodrome to Manchester velodrome in a day on mine. I must admit I am struggling with it at the moment as I have had 6 months off with a neck fracture and I am regretting cutting all my forks on all my bikes down!

cashy293

After months of deliberation my Focus Cayo has finally arrived :hyper:

Really happy with it. The stem is maybe a little longer than I want but am getting a proper fitting this Friday so will know more then. And I have heard that red and black is by far the fastest colour scheme.

Put my old Fulcrum Quattro's on in place of the standard Fulcrum 6.5's too.
IMAG0821.jpg
IMAG0822.jpg
IMAG0823.jpg
IMAG0824.jpg
IMAG0825.jpg
IMAG0821.jpg
IMAG0823.jpg

Top Bottom