Show us your Schwalbe Ultremo ZX shod machines....!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Acquired this very afternoon :smile:

wiu0ll.jpg

Okay so...

This week I switched out the Ultremos for Conti 4 Seasons :whistle: Figured it was time for an updated pic, even though it's no longer shod with Ultremos!! I have made a few modifications in the past few months :smile:

2vt5kk1.jpg

Yes - I know, I know... I have no sharp hacksaw blades but as soon as I acquire them, I shall indeed cut down the steerer. perhaps leaving 10mm above the stem, just incase!

The decals might very well becoming off the wheels also. Just waiting a while until I have the confidence that they will not need to be sent back to Planet X (it's a long story).

Cyclist33

Don't cut down the steerer! a) it looks cool like that, b) it shows you have thoughfully considered and adjusted your ride, and b) you may in the future need the extra height again!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I'm pretty sure I'll only ever need a max of 10mm and think it looks a bit wrong, as is... only way I kind of get away with it, is because the Garmin sits 'in the gap'!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Ok, I'm back. They were great! Not quite as quick as my Ultremos but it may just have been the fact that it was a fairly cold day and a lumpy ride. They are very comfy and of course, had no visitations :smile:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
S-Works Team Venge Di2 (just washed it)
DSC00244.jpg

I really like the tyres I run them at 120 psi and find them to be quick and responsive on Zipp wheels.

Top Bottom