Show us your self builds...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
What makes you think it's a real one? Genuine question.
How about you tell me why you think its not?

Citius

Go away and troll someone else citius your boring me now...........

So we can deduce that you don't know what you are talking about when you said 'it looks like a real one' (to prove me wrong, all you have to do is answer the original question).

I started off by asking you a genuine question - because I actually don't know what the differences are - and inadvertently called you out as a fake. And you have the nerve to call me a troll. My apologies.

Last edited:

jowwy

So we can deduce that you don't know what you are talking about when you said 'it looks like a real one' (to prove me wrong, all you have to do is answer the original question).

I started off by asking you a genuine question - because I actually don't know what the differences are - and inadvertently called you out as a fake. And you have the nerve to call me a troll. My apologies.
What i said was "it looks like a real one to me, unless someone can prove to me otherwise".

Now what i will say the shape of the headtube, fork, loadcell on the rear chainstays behind the crankset, the flat seatstays all point out to me that it looks a geniune f8.......

Is that a good enough explanation or do you want to go round trolling everything i post and ask me to prove what i say to be true

Or

Can you just go away and leave me be?

Citius

Let's hope the owner will be kind enough to reply and confirm your astute observations.

Is that a good enough explanation or do you want to go round trolling everything i post and ask me to prove what i say to be true

Do I need your permission before I post on these forums?

Citius

No - but the mods and the site owner shaun dont take kindly to its members being trolled

I'm sure they would tell me if there was an issue. I doubt if they take kindly to you referring to people as idiots, planks and the like either, but let's save that for another time.

Last edited:

jack smith

Veteran
The chinese bikes are identical asthetic wise ive seen alot around here it was the fake zipps,the bar/stem combo and the paintjob that make me think its a chinarello. An ex team bike wouldnt come with that much steerer tube @jowwy :smile:

Last edited:

Citius

The chinese bikes are identical asthetic wise ive seen alot around here it was the fake zipps,the bar/stem combo and the paintjob that make me think its a chinarello. An ex team bike wouldnt come with that much steerer tube @jowwy :smile:

As above. I'd personally be suprised if someone would shell out for a genuine frame, and then spoil it with fake Zipps. But you never know...

jack smith

Veteran
I should add ive noting against chinese frames personally, well i wouldnt have one branded with a genuine manafacturer but i would ride a chinese frame.

jowwy

And you may well be right, but i would rather the owner confirm its a chinarello rather than someone call him out on it for no reason. Also its quite strange that citius in an above post said it wasnt fake, now hes agreeing with your thread and saying it is....he also admitted to knowing nothing about the differences that would make it fake over real.......there comes a time on a forum when some people need to wind their kneck when it comes to others bikes and just let them enjoy riding whatever they choose, be it wheels, frames, tyres etcetc instead of constantly being called out as riding fakes.

Im sure you wouldn't have been too happy if people had posted that your previous venge, tarmac, cervelo were fakes without a PM to you first to aske the question. I feel the owner of said pinarello should have been shown some respect regarding his ride, but i guess these days forum respect is no longer given as new members arrive with the "i know it all and you know nothing mantra"

Top Bottom