Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
The new flying machine - it even looks fast

IMAG0015_1.jpg

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Cracking looking bike @jowwy the zipp 202 just look amazing on it.

Last weekend was n+1 time in this household. The old fella on the right :whistle: left is being retired - red mtb trails are getting to be a touch too much for it nowadays... (or more accurately I am fed up of the repairs it needs afterwards!), so once it has had an overhaul it is going to a family member for commuting down a canal towpath...

IMG_0030.JPG

It has been replaced with another Rockhopper - this time a Rockhopper Expert Disc 2009 model... hopefully my OH won't have too many more braking issues any more! All I have to do now is work out the front suspension which appears to have a schrader valve (red thing at the bottom, but I could be wrong)... time to read a handbook I think!

IMG_0145.JPG

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Last weekend was n+1 time in this household. The old fella on the right :whistle: left is being retired - red mtb trails are getting to be a touch too much for it nowadays... (or more accurately I am fed up of the repairs it needs afterwards!), so once it has had an overhaul it is going to a family member for commuting down a canal towpath...

View attachment 37838

It has been replaced with another Rockhopper - this time a Rockhopper Expert Disc 2009 model... hopefully my OH won't have too many more braking issues any more! All I have to do now is work out the front suspension which appears to have a schrader valve (red thing at the bottom, but I could be wrong)... time to read a handbook I think!

View attachment 37839
If it has air suspension the Schrader valve will be to pump up the shock. You will need a specific pump as a normal pump will not go upto the pressure required. :thumbsup:

potsy

Rambler

jack smith

Veteran
image.jpg
Same bike as above but going through an upgrade phase, this was a few weeks ago, I'll add some more soon! Need to change the group set to something abit more high end, wheels have already been Changed since
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Top Bottom