Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamR

Rider on the Lancastrian storm
2014-02-16173326_zps68f2326c.jpg

This is my 2013 Roubaix Comp. Think it's SL3 but no info anywhere about SL level.
Changed the groupset to 105 because someone swapped the Ultegra... (Everybody stare at @Globalti...)
Also added my Charge saddle and Michelin Pro 3 Race tyres.
Everything else is stock apart from the cassette which is an 11-30.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's got Planet X forged brakes on it.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
@SamR If memory serves me right the 2013 Roubaix comp is a 8r FACT carbon layup, this means that it not a SL3 bike. The SL bikes have a specific carbon layup respective to the frame size where as non SL bikes use the same layup no matter what the frame size.
Only difference I notice is that the smaller frames seem to carry a bit more weight.

Cracking looking bike you have there imho

SamR

Rider on the Lancastrian storm
It's got Planet X forged brakes on it.

Oops! forgot to mention those.

@SamR If memory serves me right the 2013 Roubaix comp is a 8r FACT carbon layup, this means that it not a SL3 bike. The SL bikes have a specific carbon layup respective to the frame size where as non SL bikes use the same layup no matter what the frame size.
Only difference I notice is that the smaller frames seem to carry a bit more weight.

Cracking looking bike you have there imho

Thanks. Appreciate that a lot.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Its been a while since this thread had a new post, so I had to go and get this!

epic_zps8b58ee84.jpg

Not been out on it yet, got to get the copter tape on it first so its not scratched as it slides across Cannock chases roughest gravel. Do they make copter tape for faces...?

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
That looks very nice!

Top Bottom